Weekend Update

9:37 AM

Some prayers were answered this week. Public Health decided that the risk of Miles' spreading Salmonella is so low, since he is no longer symptomatic, that he can go back to childcare. Yay! That means our routine can resume. Although I'm sure grateful to my mom, Hallie Leavitt, Tyson, and Cherisse for helping me out with the kids for the last few weeks.

On Friday night Tyson and I went with my Mom and Dad, and Jeremy and his man-date from work (Ada was super sick and had to stay home) to Jerry Seinfeld. I am such a huge fan of his and it was so much fun! I was glad I was able to go with Dad because he and I are able to relate our daily circumstances to a Seinfeld episosde almost everytime we get together. It's our little insider

I woke on Saturday morning to Emmett saying, "Time to get up, Mom! The outside is working!" As in, it's light outside. I love Saturdays when Tyson takes the day off.

We decided to have whole wheat pancakes for breakfast. Emmett loves to help!

And Miles loves to eat!
!

And today is Stake Conference. I may have heard very few words but I was there, worshipping, which counts for something, right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images