Today...

7:04 PM

Emmett peed his entire bladder-full all over the bathroom floor, missing the toilet...
BUT he didn't have one accident for the rest of the day.

My kids completely destroyed the house...
BUT I didn't let them watch a lick of TV or play on my phone or iPad.

I inadvertently placed a diaper in the washing machine - big mess!...
BUT my dear husband came home and cleaned the entire kitchen for me without my asking.

I ate way too many muffins...
BUT I had fun baking with Emmett.

I ate way too many twizzlers...
BUT I fed my family three healthy meals and had a fun Zumba class this morning.

I haven't ran a brush through my hair...
BUT I spent the afternoon reading to, cuddling and singing with my boys. 

Here's to my selective memory!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Well, today I did let me kids watch tv... AND Weston unzipped one of our poufs and emptied the foam bits all over their toy room. Oh wait, those are two negatives, I guess that's all I got!
    p.s. I literally haven't brushed my hair since Sunday - I think it makes the curls more defined that way anyway...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images