Baby Lydia Joins the Family

2:47 PM

On April 15, Lydia Doreen joined the Leavitt family. She was 7'7 and 21 inches long, with a little bit of dark hair. We couldn't be happier! It was my easiest labour, delivery and recovery yet.

Bring it on!

 These first cries were a relief as she had the cord around her neck at birth. 

Looking just like Emmett and Mom already!

 One of the first things I said was, "She's pretty!" A word I haven't been able to use with my other two. 

 Grandma brought the boys right up to see "Baby Wydia". They were racing my wheelchair down the hallway to see her.

"Cheese!"

 Miles thinks her name is "Cute". I understand the confusion!

Emmett told his Sunbeam teachers that when he grows up his cousins are going to want to date Baby Wydia and he will have to protect her. I had to explain to them that he doesn't quite understand the difference between cousins and friends yet. 

So much love from her big brothers!

Family of five! Am I crazy or what?

 Emmett was copying the nurse who was trying to show him how to smile. 

First bath!

We went home the next morning and welcomed a few visitors. Grandpa Dallen held Lydia while Grandma Stacy watched from across the room. She was sick. 

Grandpa Pat was also sick so Granny Shirley came with the boys, who were staying at their house.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images