Quote of the Day and Narcolepsy

1:14 PM

Emmett: "Mom, I colored on my Daddy's plans [blueprints for work]. I'm sorry. It wasn't an accident. So don't be mean at me. Don't be mean at me... like that [I was giving him a fake serious look]."

Speaking of Emmett, I've been meaning to post these pics for a while since we've been continually acccumulating them. If anyone knows Emmett's Uncle Peck, then they'll assume that narcolepsy runs in the family.


January 2011. On the couch with some drool. Pretty normal.

Needing a shoulder to lean on after a long day of swimming - July 2011


July 2011 - Can't make it up the stairs!

August 2011 - Fun to ride and sleep on!


A few days later - okay, this is just getting weird.

And just last week - working with Dad is tough!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Those pictures are so funny! And there are so many of them.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images