Thanksgiving

2:13 PM

Today is Thanksgiving and we definately spent the weekend amongst the people who remind us what we're thankful for in life. On Saturday we went to Calgary to dine with the Leavitt's at Shantel and Mike's. All were there except Dallen and Stacy who were in Arizona. And then on Sunday we spent the day at Pat and Shirles'. Today we woke up, looking forward to relaxing so Tyson and Emmett went out and bought The Lion King movie and I only cried 4 times through it. Tyson even joined me in a sing-along. I think it brought us both back to our childhoods. What a great weekend! And what am I thankful for you ask?


These eyes,

these kisses,

the world's best Grandpa's

and Grandma's for my kids,

and myself,

the best cousins my kids could ask for...

even if they can't sit still for more than 2 seconds,

great helpers,

awesome sisters,

and I suppose brothers too,

a healthy third pregnancy,

and even this guy!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This was very sweet. Love all the pictures. Especially of you and Ada's cute bellies!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images