Emmett Ty

1:53 PM




Emmett is 2 3/4 and he is a talking machine. I love that I get to spend my days listening to his clever and hilarious dialogue. He often tells me that I'm beautiful, he's cool and Daddy's awesome.




Emmett reminds me so much of myself and tends to go from one extreme emotion to the next. But I will put up with the tantrums because I always know it won't be long before it ends with a kiss, hug, smile, and his high-pitched voice saying, "Are you happy now, Mom?". Remind you of anyone, Mom and Dad???






I see so much potential in this boy and I really believe he will be able to do anything that he wants to. I'm not sure he knows that yet because he's very cautious and unsure about many things he does. I'm working on it though. I often use the same line my Mom used to give me, "You can do anything an adult can do!"


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images