Miles Pat

1:12 PM

My baby is 15 1/2 months. I guess that means he is no longer my baby. He is the happiest, most cuddly little guy I know. If I sit down on the ground at any given time, sure enough "The Walrus" (Shirls came up with that one) is on me in seconds for a big hug and open mouthed kiss.


He also goes by Baby, Miley, Elephant Baby, My Pat (after my Dad), Fatty, Thunder Thighs (all with affection, of course), and occasionally, Miles. Yes, we are a nicknaming family.


He loves food and will eat anything placed in front of him. He has been saying words for a few months and just today he added "cheese" to his repertoire. He can also say hi, dada, bye bye, uh oh, and ow. All useful words for a toddler.




Although, I think he's spending too much time working on his vocabulary skills because the boy refuses to even think about walking. So far, a common theme in our family (Emmett started walking at 18 months). Not a problem, except that he's a big boy, weighing 29 pounds, and I'm getting tired of lugging him around.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images